Changes to HCU Credit Cards
Digital Credit Card Management is Back
Following the credit card conversion, we are delighted to announce the return of online and mobile card management! We have been working hard to make this service even more accessible and user-friendly for our members. Instead of using a separate app, you can now manage your credit card directly within HCU Digital Banking.
- Customize your alerts and controls based on location, transaction amount, transaction type, and merchant type
- Request a replacement card
- Block and unblock your card
- Update your PIN.
- Check balances review transactions
- See your available credit
- Make a payment and set up automatic payments
- Sign up for and view eStatements
- Access the credit card rewards site
- Dispute a charge or report fraud
- Add a travel notification
- Report a lost/stolen card
- Transfer a balance from another credit card
- Update your account information.
Getting Started with MyCardInfo
- ONLINE In the menu, click the Cards tab and select Card Management or MyCardInfo
MOBILE APP In the toolbar, tap the More icon, select the Cards dropdown, and choose Card Management or MyCardInfo
- When you open MyCardInfo, you will be asked to select your card account. Upon first login, you will also be asked to confirm your email address.
Re-enroll for eStatements in MyCardInfoIf you were previously enrolled in eStatements, you will need to re-enroll inside MyCardInfo if you prefer not to receive paper statements.
- Open MyCardInfo
- ONLINE In the menu, click the Account Info dropdown and select e-Statements
MOBILE APP Tap the three bars in the upper-left corner, select the Account Info dropdown, and then click e-Statements.
- Enter and confirm your email address then click Continue.
- Review the eStatement Sign Up Agreement and click Yes to complete.
Rewards Site for Diamond and Your Rewards Cards
From the Rewards site, you can view your available points, shop the rewards catalog, and redeem your points for gift cards, merchandise, travel, cash back, statement credit, or charitable donations.
If you have any questions feel free to call us at 800.428.8472 and one of our eBranch staff members will be happy to help.